There’s always the one…
He’s one person throughout life you think about every so often, the one who leaves his unique indelible mark on you, the person with whom you need closure.
For Margaret Collins that person was Mike Taylor. After he broke her heart seventeen years ago, she left everything she knew and reinvented herself. With a new home, a new look and a new name, Riley Williams is now an up and coming journalist given the assignment to interview a Mike Taylor. She never suspected he would be her Mike Taylor. With Mike having no hint of Riley’s true identity, she must decide if she will make him pay for sins he doesn’t remember committing, or if she can wipe away the past and be with the one man who she has always wanted?
- Where you a real life Riley? I know this is the first question for which readers will want an answer!
Yes, I was. I was different, overweight and an outcast!
- Where did the concept originate from? Where did you get this story idea? It flows so well and is so wonderfully written – did it all come to you at once?
I am fascinated by “do-overs” what if you got a second chance. I always am rooting for the outcast and I wanted to know what happens after you leave high school. The story did flash at me and I wrote it over the course of about two months.
- Is there more?
No I think they got their Happily Every After.
- This book has some great erotic scenes. Did writing those come easy for you? What did you lean on for the intimate details?
Writing the erotic scenes are hands down the hardest things. I tend to skip them and need some sort of inspiration in order to get them out of my brain. Usually I think of them at night or if something turns me one. Then I let it marinate for a while. I always find me wanting to hold back, but if i do the scene isn’t as strong. I have to let go of my inhibitions and get it down.
- What’s your next project?
I am finishing a story that appeared in an anthology and is being expanded to a stand alone – The Promise. I am also finishing my novel that has three scenes left (all sex scenes LOL) called Trifecta.
- What one thing would you like for readers to know about this work and what you have coming up?
For Closure I really did put my heart and soul in this book. In fact, it is me on the cover 🙂 I think Trifecta is going to be a totally fun ride.
Purchase on Amazon